Victoria Walsh Cutherell
Social Emotional Learning Consultant
DEI Human Resources Consultant
Our goal is to unite the diverse non-profit and
academic entities into an inclusive community
that fosters compassion and service.
My focus as a facilitator is to promote self awareness, critical analysis, and cultural competence.
- Taste of Compassion curriculum training
- Compassionate Integrity Training
- Using Critical Analysis to write a new story
- Resiliency over trauma for leaders
- 12 Steps towards bringing the historically privileged and marginalized into your Beloved Community
- SEE Learning: elementary and middle school teachers
- Connecting your students' Social and Emotional Learning with a global community
As a “Connector of Unity Within the Community” I build on lessons I have learned in Qatar, China, South Africa, and Thailand; my experiences with these communities taught me that the golden rule is universal. My content will help communities explore their joint perceptions of the golden rule. Businesses, government agencies, academic leaders, and non-profit organizations can facilitate unity within their community and create transformational leaders.